Have you ever wondered why some people are winners while others — maybe are not?
Have you ever noticed that wealthy people aren’t always the most educated, the hardest working, or even the smartest?
Have you ever wondered what wealthy people have in their minds that maybe others, even you, may not have right now?
Take two people. They can even be a set of twins born of the same parents, with similar backgrounds, experience, and education.
Give them both the same set of tools. Let’s say you give them both a shiny new hammer, a box of nails, and a few planks of wood.
What will you discover?
One will do well. The other may not.
One may build a dog house.
The other may not build anything at all, saying “I’m not a carpenter.”
One may build a lemonade stand and go into business.
The other may build a stool and sit on it.
Again, what’s the difference?
The key is in the person, not in the tools!
In short, the person who does well has an inner set of beliefs — a mindset, if you will — that will help them achieve anything they want no matter what tools they are handed.
Top Gun take these Amazing success secrets of 10 proven winners! Learn why winners never wait around for luck, and what they do to create success!
Learn how you can take command of your life and create your own good luckwith the same techniques proven winners use. Learn the success secrets of:
* Joe Vitale, author, lecturer, consultant (As seen on CNN’s “Larry King Live” & Extra TV, Newsweek, New York Post)
* Rick Beneteau, author, music producer, Internet entrepreneur
* Yanik Silver (Next To Sir Richard Branson), author, Internet entrepreneur (As seen on ‘Millionaire Blue Prints’ magazine Sept/Oct 2006 issue, and published in numerous online and offline publications including: TIME, Business 2.0, Millionaire Blue Prints, About.com, Dan Kennedy’s NO BS newsletter, Staples.com, Internet.com, Early to Rise, DEMC, Associate Programs Newsletter, Book Marketing Update, Denver Business Journal and many others…)
* Linda Clemons, author, playwrite, talk show host (Linda Clemons, CEO of Sisterpreneur, Inc., an international business empowerment organization and a popular national radio and television personality, is one of the most widely respected motivational speakers in the country today)
* Robert Scheinfeld, author, lecturer, consultant (He’s the author of a best selling Nightingale-Conant audio program and three best selling books — the New York Times bestseller, Busting Loose From The Money Game, and also the bestsellers The Invisible Path to Success and The 11th Element. Robert helped grow Blue Ocean Software from $1 million to $44 million in less than four years. In addition, the marketing model and system Robert created has been used to pack the room at Tony Robbins multi-media seminars)
* Don McAvinchey, author, spiritual coach, entrepreneur
* Stacey Hall & Jan Brogniez, authors, consultants, innovators (Jan is the CEO and creator of the Synchronicity Leadership Program that is used to empower corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and sales teams to achieve audacious goals. Jan is called a pioneer in experiential workshops and is an expert in designing effective corporate retreats and executive planning sessions.
Stacey is VP of Sales & Marketing, and keeps the organization attracting perfect customers and opportunities. Stacey is consider an expert in transforming marketing programs into powerful magnets that quickly and easily attract the most perfect and profitable customers to company doors and web sites.)
* Clay Cotton, musician, author, Internet entrepreneur
* John Harricharan, award-winning author, lecturer (Outstanding businessman, lecturer and award-winning, best-selling author, John Harricharan, is a unique blend of East and West. John Harricharan’s books have been published worldwide by such publishers as Berkley Books, HarperCollins, Ediciones Luciernaga, Editora Pensamento and others. They are also available in Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese editions.)
Not a single one of them is selfish with the knowledge they possess.
They were actually eager to tell how you can make your own life better. And more importantly, every one of them revealed in plain language how they themselves do it – how they rack up such consistent successes. No hiding the «good parts», no double talk, no veiled hints. They put everything right out in the open.
This book is not some little 25-page pamphlet masquerading as an eBook. You get over 115,000 words of content. Nine intensive interview transcripts, plus half a dozen articles written especially for this book. Over 275 pages in all.
9 In-Depth Interviews With Winners
Learn how you can take command of your life and create your own good luck, with the same techniques proven winners use.
You don’t even have to “believe”
Interestingly, most of the people I interviewed plainly stated that they don’t believe in luck.
But in the next breath, they tell us about steady streams of “serendipitous” or “synchronistic” events that they routinely attract into their daily lives. Often, successful people don’t like the word “luck” because it implies that there’s no way to control it…
… and they’ve learned that there is.
If you prefer to call it serendipity or synchronicity rather than lucky, that’s okay. The message here is not which word to use. It’s about what you can do to get these kinds of things happening for you.
Here’s The Bottom Line…
You can have instant access to The Amazing Mind Powers for just
$77 $57 $27.. As a 5 Minute Learning Machine customer get a huge $50 OFF!
Get Your Personal Copy of Amazing Mind Powers For Only $27 Click On the Add to Cart Button Below And Gain IMMEDIATE Access To This Life-changing Guide!
Internet Security Note: The secure order form on the next page will
look like this:
Terms of Service
1 Hartbushes, Station Town, Durham, United Kingdom, TS285GA © 2007 AmazingMindPowers.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.